Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Hello shiny new thread. Looks like I picked a good time to come back. :)

a kitten posted:

Man, i'm finally getting around to reading Kuro and i'm somewhat alarmed to find that it's pretty much about the very thing i've been trying to make my avatars about.

what the hell
As long as I can remember you've been 'that guy from the shoujo thread with the Kuro avatars'. :psyduck:

e: i would describe this revelation as slightly surreal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Saiki got three movies, but he removed them from your mind because he was animated by Gonzo. :colbert:

Due to some poor life decisions on my part (all of it) I haven't actually been able to read much manga lately. I'm trying to make up for it by occasionally drowning the chat thread in Sayman drawings, but it's just not the same. :(
On the bright side, I did just find this so I figured I'd share the good stuff:

http://bato.to/reader#a031e0e312096edc

e: Wait, we are still the unofficial Dowman megathread, aren't we? Or should I post this stuff somewhere else now?

Jostiband fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Jan 18, 2016

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

I hope this thread will become as good at getting things published as it is at spawning new threads. :unsmith:

DrSunshine posted:

You can post it here, it's not a very active thread! There used to be a Dowman megathread but it died due to lack of frequent updates.

Yeah, and aside from what I posted, I don't think there's been much output since Hana & Alice finished, so that's not changing anytime soon. I'm pretty much just saving character sketches from his twitter these past few months. That said, maybe he's just been really busy with planning his fun trip abroad!

Dowman Sayman's Twitter posted:

picture of airplane

picture of cathedral

picture of torture implements

picture of food

oh you... :allears:

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

chumbler posted:

Sumire has a very strong sense of justice.

This. She's just really cool ok!