Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

AnonSpore posted:

...the logical endpoint of the monstergirls trend

Kawaii desu ka?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
According to a friend that lives in Japan, the difference is basically a harder end on sensei. So sen-sey (sensei) vs sen-seh (sense-).

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
Personally I would have loved to have seen this:

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.

DrSunshine posted:

"Aharen-san".

I am really liking this one.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
Started reading Gokushufudo. The chronicles of a big time Yakuza enforcer turned dedicated house husband.

It's a little hit and miss, but the art is fantastic and a few of the chapters did make me laugh out loud.

Kokoro Wish fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Apr 3, 2018

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
Holy Jesus, that first chapter's translation though.

Edit: However, this really is pretty good, despite that rocky as gently caress start.

Kokoro Wish fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Oct 10, 2018

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
Clara is far too powerful:

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.

Captain Invictus posted:

in the latest Stupid Angel Dances With the Devil, we learn our ABC's.

I don't think I've laughed hard enough to cough at a manga before, now that I think about it

Read the entire series and I have to admit I haven't chuckled so much in quite a while. A consistetly humorous romp. The Devil/Angel angle has been a bit wasted up until now though. Only a few chapters have touched on it in lieu of (decent) romcom stuff.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.

Huzzah! posted:

New Monsters Don't Clean
The gang come across the ruins of an old bathouse, so minor :nws: warning.

Absolutely adore watching this dragon fall for the neat-freak nun.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I am totally down for watching this dragon slob fall for a neat-freak nun.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.

Huzzah! posted:

New Monster's Can't Clean
Idoru has fallen and the Gang comes together to stop Furianga and save Idoru's soul.

Is there any news on the future of this one? I'm just hoping that this isn't a wind down.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.

Huzzah! posted:

The Penultimate chapter
The Showdown Vs the Wrathful dragon concludes.

I could feel this one coming as the wrathful dragon got dropped in without much ceremony, but this is a good chapter with emotional clout I liked,. Hopefully the series goes out strong.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.

Huzzah! posted:

The Finale of Monster's Can't Clean
Idoru and Kleira are basically married now. combolations.

If Gleipnir can get a surprise anime, this sure as hell can. Hell I liked this thing better than Senko-san.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.

Captain Invictus posted:

this is extremely silly, but cute. this swerved multiple times in like 2 chapters in a direction I was, uh, really not expecting

minotaur's sweetheart

a minotaur guarding a forest from humans confronts the human hero. he has no chance against her and since they can't speak each other's language, they can't communicate, but he picks up a magical book one of the soldiers dropped when fleeing. this book will definitely defeat the hero!

edit: jesus loving christ why did you do that, author, literally the next loving chapter and

edit: so it went from fun wacky misunderstanding antics to former teammate attempting murder to wolfman with a cabin full of kidnapped children he's been eating like what the hell

I love this, but I'm a guy that always loves the whole "species getting along despite big differences" kind of deal.

I was ready to drop it after the first couple of chapters as being too goofy in places for me to really bite into it, but it's developed well and hitting a stride I quite enjoy. The latest chapters, while darker, are showing the manga's developing themes put out in other chapters, and it's pretty engaging in my opinion.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.

Brought To You By posted:

Dear lord this fight to save the mother is entirely wholesome.

It would be best if the mother was actually thing attacking them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.

Brought To You By posted:

I've been keeping up with the scanlation of Call of the night and if there was ever a chapter that deserved the :tviv: emote it is chapter 63.

I just started reading the first few chapters, and now I am getting hopes this doesn't pull a Tokyo Ghoul and switch from interesting character drama, to terrible generic Shōnen.