Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I've been reading sumire 16-sai and I can't help but wonder if the old man acts out of genuine consideration for others or if he's just that dedicated to his craft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

okay, i finished sumire 16 and that last chapter was super goddamn cute. then i read sumire 17, and it was less cute but still good. overall, b+.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

nerdz posted:

Poputepipikku is on a roll on updates (6 on the last 24 hours) and I don't know if my sanity can handle it. Bkub is a genius.

thank god, i thought chapter 15 really was the end.

e: and he revisted my favorite, goddamn

coolskull fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Apr 20, 2016

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Sharkopath posted:

I think the sign girl one is kinda boring.

Much like actual reviewers it's always a 5 or 10.

ehhhh i'm pretty sure there's at least another dozen chapters that can be made out of putting the character with enormous boobs next to the number ten.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Kuro is a good cat. I believe in him.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I assumed the tablet was just her trying to avoid having another war. The way she holds her stomach at the end tells me that the "pregnancy" hasn't borne out, whatever that would be.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

very cute.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

RareAcumen posted:

And what is this supposed to be?

Terumina, apparently

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

Like, they're twice the size of her head each

and if you understood, you might also be a disciple of COOL

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i knew kuro wouldn't do those awful things.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

update: the end of sumire 16 is still the cutest loving thing.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i finally got around to reading dead dead demons and it is so pretty and so funny, and the pacing is great. if you have not read it, consider.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

also, i might have missed it, but did anyone mention that the last two chapters of tooru were really weird? i guess given the premise they handled it kind of well, but that's a strange premise to put in your cute titty story.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i cut my teeth on ranma so i'm used to the GB stuff. i guess it just seems weird to me to focus so much on the penis specifically (even with the jokes about kobayashi being fairly androgynous)? and the detail that it was getting smaller as the power was weakening...i feel like just telling me "this is slowly going away" is sufficient.

also tooru's response is so quick and stupid. there's a more interesting story to be told here, but that would certainly take longer.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Two things I most like about Plastic Neesan:

-A lot of the characters act like normal, reasonable people, up until the moment they don't
-Neesan thinks the tiniest specific things are stupidly funny, like me

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

nobody's favorite game is quake 4. i can't relate to chio-chan at all.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

nice. really like the clean art style. I had assumed it got dropped since its been awhile since the last chapter.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I've been reading it. nothing mind blowing but some good gags. worth the time imo

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i didn't get any of these references at the end of the new criminale, so if anyone would care to explain:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I'm glad the idiot soccer boy was smart enough to ask for help understanding his feelings.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

she's right.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

she is eager to keep other people happy, and he interprets that as kindness.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i suspect it's going to come around, but at this point i can only see mana as being spiteful. which seems strange since it's also established she's over toda, so she shouldn't feel that irritated. it just comes across like she's tired of listening to nakano complain, and so she's done a total about-face on one of her three real friends.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

DrSunshine posted:

Wait... wait are you kidding me here? Is Nakano about to get everything resolved for her with no effort or growth on her part?

joke's on you fucker, it was tomo the whole time!!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

it took her 376 pages to do what tomo did in one...gee this story isn't going anywhere

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

hell, if she didn't even remember his name it's for the best.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

the images are suspect, but it's pretty drat clear she's at least getting the general idea of people's thoughts. i know this is more about nakano's reaction but it doesn't play well when it's obviously contradicted by what the reader has seen.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"mana-chan" was her sled

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

lol what the hell, did she come all the way to the school just for that

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you guys called it. it will turn into a gag comic where mana torments her mentally unwell friend.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

that was going to be my suggestion, good job mana

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

mana is going to slap aya around some more and fix everything, don't worry.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

finally, masterful teasing in 30fps.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

prez needs a (wholesome) hobby.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Al Azif is taking an indirect approach

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm bummed yuutsu has not updated in so long. it's a perfect wish-fulfillment mang for weirdos like me.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

chapter by chapter, i want to see more of tao getting dunked on.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Or ... is it? Looks like it continues in digital form, and the scanlator site says they're gonna keep working on it with a schedule TBD.
Which is good, because I love these cuties.

nice. i saw the bit at the end of the last chapter and the lack of mangadex pages and worried it would be a loss for me.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i thought so too. glad the author is able to do great pages like that even in the 4koma format.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

this season friend