Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Tarezax posted:

I'm rooting for Satou-sensei

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Gloomy Rube posted:

Nanige-san would stop the fight before it even started :colbert:

Ren would have set up the conflict in the first place.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

It sounds like next chapter is the last, though.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
Eiria a sweetie.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
The mangaka for Senryuu Girl also has a series about a former high-school detective who isn't as young as he used to be and his assistant with access to Hammerspace.

https://mangadex.org/manga/19972/mattaku-saikin-no-tantei-to-kitara

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

HenryEx posted:

Yeah suddenly this side bar popped up hogging screen real estate, and to make things worse all pages were shrunk down so i could hardly make out any text

fuuuuck

just let me read mangs

There are settings on the side bar, and you can also minimize the side bar. If you want it to be like it used to be, select "fit width" for the first option and "long strip" for the second. The settings and whether the side bar is minimized seem to be carried over, so you can have it just like it used to be immediately..

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

narm00 posted:

Also new Hakumei and Mikochi, featuring Conju, Mikochi, and a very long queue.

Really wish they'd use more of that speech bubble real estate for a larger font.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

why does supernatural almost always involve rural backwoodsy areas (even if they set the location as a city firm smack down in an urban area)?

Because open areas with fewer people provide more scope for The Unknown to exist, especially for largely-urban audiences with less familiarity with such places.

Also the villages will have a river running through them because having a source of non-stagnant water is just good practice.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
Gospel is the goodest of kids.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
It's probably the rope shrine maiden you encounter in the Himuro mansion portion of 3. Her arms are way more elongated than the rope maidens in the original.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Captain Invictus posted:

Demon Mom has, finally, been completely scanlated, barring a few bonus chapters.

I loved this series. Very cute series, an interesting world, an interesting conflict, great epilogue(aka victory lap). Loved most of the characters, and even if the art is rough at times, the designs are also great, the author certainly has A Type. I like that the demons mostly basically have Rathalos wings on their hips. :v:

Gospel is a good kid.