Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Also abs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Too bad for Kei that Inukai is married to Akane.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Wood would be 420 for Makoto, so clearly not hers.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Huzzah! posted:

new Senryu Girl
Poor Prez, she has the worst of luck.

I really need to get around to reading this, because every chapter I skim when it gets posted is great and also prez is the best.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Busybody friends are extremely good in stories like this. Also it helps that Nanako is as much of a dope as Eiji.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Snryuu Girl seems to want me to believe that prez is not the best, and I don't understand why, as it is both wrong and futile.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Crasical posted:

Is that the SECOND 'Stress goblin gets a supernatural caretaker' series?

Art and media reflect the zeitgeist.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I don't know if anyone wants to go back to the time of t-shirts tucked into jeans.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I think it was his own brother who was in a wheelchair actually. The friend was bullied and had a dead mom and deadbeat dad.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

StandardVC10 posted:

Anyone know the name of a manga about a little girl summoning a (male) demon to be her new mom? Can't remember what thread it was linked in, or if it was any good, but found myself thinking about it. IIRC only a couple chapters had been scanlated.

Sounds like Akuma no Mama. It's by Kuzushiro, so it will probably be good.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

StandardVC10 posted:

I like the trend we've got going here of the familiars having strange side gigs. I'd totally consult an owl for real estate advice.

I don't know, apparently owls are dumb as hell. Go to a raven or parrot for your real estate advice.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Brought To You By posted:

Picked up.

Reminds me of Onideka with the whole "girl gets big when flustered". There's also this other manga I cannot remember the name for. Girls around the country are manifesting armor and the government is rounding them up to study them. And it ends with the whole thing being a metaphor for puberty or something.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I was hoping for an atmospheric diving suit, myself.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Himari is a good child.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

They were right in getting bored with Kumika.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Apr 19, 2019

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Huzzah! posted:

new series, Demon King's Daughter is Too Kind
Dou, the demon king's daughter is just too nice. Healing the prisoners, helping the slaves, feeding lost animals, she is not walk the proper demonic path. Will Jahy, the kings advisor, be able to correct Dou or is her kindness more powerful than it seems.

We all know Jahy is incompetent.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The maid is right.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

But she hasn't kissed any all of her platonic friends who couldn't possibly have any interest in her yet.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

This single page joke rules.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

doomrider7 posted:

Can we for once just not have or deal with that bullshit. Is that REALLY that much to ask for?

No I live for this.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The utility of paper will never go away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Huzzah! posted:

a new series Fairy Dress Tailor
As the name suggests, a fairy suddenly appears before a human dressmaker and asks for a dress. Soon, the dressmaker has a whole new clientele. Only a couple chapters out but looks cute so far.

This is cute, thanks for linking it.