Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

DrSunshine posted:

Link

I'm echoing Nate RFB here, except I don't think it's a dream sequence. It feels like it's about time she finally woke up to the fact!

It's pretty obviously not happening: The dust in front of the door is undisturbed in the run up to it previously, until Kuro crosses it. After that, it's only disturbed by his footsteps until the little girls cross and enter the door. In the room, they find the dolls and everything is empty and covered in dust. Coco is a step or so behind them; when she goes to enter, there are still only two sets of human footprints. When we see everyone inside the room, it's cleaned up, and even discounting that we get to see the hall from the doorway, and the floor is distinctly also clean and free of dust.

This is very clearly something that's not actually happening, or at least not literally, and it's likely whatever is going on Kuro just saved her from it, again, by killing those things.

Unless you're trying to say it's an illusion as opposed to a dream sequence, in which case, disregard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

I always just parse it as like "sudden surprised sound". Like going "Uuuuuuuuuuuh" when someone says something so completely baffling, your brain just sort of fumbles around for a moment.