Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Not 100% sure if this counts, but...

Shisunki Bitter Change:

Premise is, elementry school boy and girl swap bodies after the boy falls out of a tree onto the girl. Wait don't leave there's more.

What makes it interesting is the fact that they try to swap back, but... They can't. They end up having to (as of the start of the very first page) live as their new selves for going on 3 years, in a part of growing up which is... Difficult for a lot of people, even when that's not something you have to worry about. :v:

There's no fanservice in it, and the characters are mostly fairly interesting. If there's one complaint I have about the series itself, it's that beyond the main core characters, it doesn't really develop any side characters. Note: the translator adds a ~hilarious~ (read: creepy) fake translation page to the end of some chapters. That doesn't reflect on the series itself, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Onean posted:

I dunno, it may be more of a regional thing. "Ehhhhhh?!" isn't just a Japanese thing, I'm pretty familiar with it in my area.

I was going to say I know some people who say things like that...

...But I'm Canadian. :shrug:

"Huh?" is more common in English anyways.