Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NAME REDACTED
Dec 22, 2010

Antitonic posted:

I've been collecting a couple that I'm reasonably sure should go in this thread. If not, well...

Pages behind links for size considerations.

*Near Equal
-Page 1
-Page 2

Girl travels to an alternate dimension to hang out with her other self, who is male.

*Warrate! Sotomura-san! | Smile! Sotomura-san!
-Page

Girl who wants friends is misunderstood as a delinquent because she's socially awkward.

*Yandere Kanojo
-Page

Delinquent girl and nerdy boy fall in love at first sight, but want to keep it a secret.

*Takahashi-san ga kiite iru. | Takahashi-san is listening.
-Page 1
-Page 2

Idol pretends to listen to music so she can spy on two classmates' conversations, frequently getting too into it.

These seem like good recs. Be more confident!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NAME REDACTED
Dec 22, 2010

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Kotonoba Drive
From the guy who brought you the most relaxingingly depressing, yet optimistic take on a post-climate change world and "I really like planes". I only saw this mentioned like, two years ago so I figured I'd bring it up again.

It's a manga about a(nother) girl who works in a cafe and drives a scooter, Suu-chan, but the hook this time is that she ... gets lost in the moment. Sometimes literally. The art is as beautiful as we have come expect from Ashinano, and easily creates the sense of listlessness Suu feels in those moments. This is another great manga to lazily read on a summer afternoon. (Also, if you're here and you haven't read Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou yet ... what are you doing reading this post. Go read YKK instead.)

I took ages to get around to reading this, and I'm sorry I did - this is possibly my favourite series recommended by this thread. It really captures the feeling of, like… going somewhere that no-one else will probably visit for months. Going five minutes out of your way off a road you know like the back of your hand and finding something you never expected to see. It’s very calming and easy-going, and it has sort of a magical realism thread going throughout. The art is beautiful, too.