Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
New Takagi-san? New Takagi-san.

I know it's not quite on topic, but it's in the OP, so it counts. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
I was just thinking whether or not I should post it. I really need to make sure I know what constitutes surreal, daily life for my own confidence's sake.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
Isn't something like House of Demons?

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
I've been collecting a couple that I'm reasonably sure should go in this thread. If not, well... Pages behind links for size considerations.

*Near Equal
-Page 1
-Page 2

Girl travels to an alternate dimension to hang out with her other self, who is male.

*Warrate! Sotomura-san! | Smile! Sotomura-san!
-Page

Girl who wants friends is misunderstood as a delinquent because she's socially awkward.

*Yandere Kanojo
-Page

Delinquent girl and nerdy boy fall in love at first sight, but want to keep it a secret.

*Takahashi-san ga kiite iru. | Takahashi-san is listening.
-Page 1
-Page 2

Idol pretends to listen to music so she can spy on two classmates' conversations, frequently getting too into it.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
Shuukan Shounen Girl just updated after a year or so.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
I heard Teasing Master Takagi-san is getting an adaptation, but can't seem to see anywhere that confirms it. Anyone better at manipulating internet than I am?

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
I think it was some series getting an adaptation, from memory, but I’m not sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
I think this counts: The Mute Girl And Her New Friend

A girl with aphonia transfers schools, and is rejected due to how long it takes her to respond. The girl who sits next to her is telepathic, and makes friends basically to get her to stop thinking too many negative thoughts. Chapters are short, but seems fine so far.