Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Does Nicjihou still work without random bursts of sakuga? That and the comedic timing made that show what it was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

The Sandman posted:

So I just finished marathoning Mahoutsukai no Yome.

I'm not sure if it fits in this thread, but gently caress it. If you aren't reading this you should be, because holy poo poo it’s good.

:yeah:

Good series. Lots of classic English magic stuff with a hint of danger.

Official versions are also available for purchase.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Ika Musume gets some genuine laughs out of me, which is rare. Always glad to see more of it.

I wonder if the writer is ever going to let time pass, though. According to one of the chapters it's been less than a month since the series started. There's good humor to be found in the other 92% of the year!

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
I agree that the beach/house/town are getting a bit stifling. It's a gag comedy but Ika Musume's complete mystery of a backstory is weird to me.
The jokes are unique though, and that's enough for me.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
No, I think she very "persuasively" asked him to shed his skin. Since he's a snake.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
By the time the hero gets there, the Princess isn't going to want to leave.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Princess understands the importance of variety. As long as people (& monsters) live, new sleeping techniques are always being discovered.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

Yaaaaay! A definite buy from me.
I wasn't aware that anyone other than us called it "Sleepy Princess".

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

Yak of Wrath posted:

Kuroki Yodomi no Hedoro-san
Kraunessa is a homunculus created from black sludge to be a "white knight" join her on her quest to assist and befriend her peers!

I guess I should just stay away from Imitation Crystal manga unless I want to feel bad huh
That was a very engaging read though.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
The real high-class maids are the ones that stand in the back and play ska

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

Nate RFB posted:

Shadows House 132

That's using your head.

Bah gawd, Emilyko wasn't a circus acrobat in her past life, she was a professional wrestler