Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Huzzah! posted:

Forget if this was brought up before but Medusa and Futakuchi chan is a slice of life story of a medusa exchange student going to a japanese yokai highschool. Fair warning, chapter 8 involves a train molester, but otherwise is an easy going series.

Hey this is real good, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
I watched the shadows house anime and it motivated me to catch up on the last 40 or so chapters of manga I hadn’t read. First off, goddamn! Read Shadows House if you’ve been sleeping on it. Second, the anime has a different story? It doesnt surprise me with what was going on in the comic (lots of setup that would be difficult to show properly) but also interesting because I didnt feel the anime was too out of bounds of the themes of the comic (well I guess Kate gets some crazy soot powers to bail her out of predicaments).

Such a drat good setting, if the anime is veering into an original story I hope it keeps up the quality.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Shadows House 112

Can’t wait till Kate eats the rich

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Brought To You By posted:

There's so much I like about Fairy Tailor and that chapter was very smug on all fronts.

Also, Shadow house 113 has brought the story full circle and reframed something pretty trivial to at least me.

The first 2-3 chapters read a lot different now for sure. Especially two panels I did not remember at all (Kate applogizes for hitting Emily and Kate kills a dust crawler). Also Kate being standoffish and angry at Emilyko will probably get reframed as her anxiety or annoyance that Emilyko has to be perfect for them to succeed and/or that she is not getting her memories back.