Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

10.5 hours of Pokemon Colosseum speedruns , denied to the public.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A pure showcase of skill where the goal is to show off insanely difficult songs and attempting to perfect them. I've put in around 18000 hours into this game, and my gameplay shows this. I am widely recognized in the community as one of the top players. These songs will all be custom songs that are far harder than through the fire and flames (see attached video for evidence) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5SpkJ0iekU

badass

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I know what you are think, "but Ed, Fallout 4 isn't out yet" well you would be right, but when the marathon happens it will have been out for over a month which is plenty of time to make a speedrun happen. Every game bethesda has ever release has been broken (skyrim, fallout 3, oblivion) and there is no way Fallout 4 wont also be broken. the fans will LOVE it. Rejected

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

a 100% bomberman 64 hard mode speed run in under 90 minutes would have been loving sick, I cant believe this one got turned down.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

persona 4 in 8 hours? that seems insane.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Madoka anime fangame. Google it, it's really popular REJECTED

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Valkyria Chronicles (in 20 minutes? da fuq?) and Lightning returns were rejected, thats a shame

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also a MGS2 european extreme run was rejected...gently caress the organizers!!!!!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress that MGS2 run would have been cool

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
all four of them are going to gently caress and cum in the n64 and majoras mask cartridge

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Also a MGS2 european extreme run was rejected...gently caress the organizers!!!!!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A Prinny run is pretty cool though

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

TASBot is cool and good, gently caress the haters

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I have prepared my anus. Pray I do not prepare it any further.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

One guy plays and 3 others suck his dick, lick his balls and rim his bunghole.

:wink:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

A pure showcase of skill where the goal is to show off insanely difficult songs and attempting to perfect them. I've put in around 18000 hours into this game, and my gameplay shows this. I am widely recognized in the community as one of the top players. These songs will all be custom songs that are far harder than through the fire and flames (see attached video for evidence) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5SpkJ0iekU

badass

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the single player in splatoon was really good.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

and a full ru ff4 finale ????

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the Kaizo Guitar Hero romhack is blowing my mind

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

mysterious loyall X posted:

the single player in splatoon was really good.

yeah I just wish the run were a little more interesting than "use a seeker mine and swim in the line it makes" for 90% of the levels

the world 4 skip is pretty cool

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

plague knight new game plus should be cool.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

gently caress put me in the agdq, I can speedrun plague knight without dying now.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Evil Eagle posted:

gently caress put me in the agdq, I can speedrun plague knight without dying now.

join in the fun

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Valkyria Chronicles (in 20 minutes? da fuq?) and Lightning returns were rejected, thats a shame

almost all the missions in VC can be done super quick by giving a defense buff to the scout and then running past everything with every turn. but i dont know how it would handle the bigger missions like the big tank and boss battles so i guess that must be a glitch

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

the Kaizo Guitar Hero romhack is blowing my mind

it's stupid and that guy is wasting his time yes i realize this is a videogam forum ad i've played 100 hours of bindig of isaac in like 3 weeks

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

at least tetris is a little different each time. I'd have more respect for like... a juggler

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

As a Millennial I posted:

at least tetris is a little different each time. I'd have more respect for like... a juggler

also tetris is a good game, possibly the best game, and guitar hero is stupid

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/i_am_mab_the_legal_owner_of_games_done_quick_llc_in_the_commonwealth_of_virginia..html

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

it's stupid and that guy is wasting his time yes i realize this is a videogam forum ad i've played 100 hours of bindig of isaac in like 3 weeks

I just mean the fact that someone made it is really funny to me

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Lol $100 down the drain

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Somewhat unrelated but I was watching a Pokemon Red Speedrun and the guy broke a world record and got up to celebrate and he wasn't wearing pants

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Somewhat unrelated but I was watching a Pokemon Red Speedrun and the guy broke a world record and got up to celebrate and he wasn't wearing pants

pants reduce your ability to speedrun tenfold, this is why cosmo started wearing skirts. the makeup and name change were just an afterthought

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

• Locked thread