Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Black Baby Goku posted:

I don't give a single gently caress, Tetris TGM is awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
The Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze run from last year blew my mind. Check it out if anyone hasn't seen it, even if its just for the first few minutes

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I dont remember what year it was but that guy getting super pissed at another guy on the couch and rage quitting his run of Tomba was a great one too.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

SeXReX posted:

he didn't stop his tomba run, he told the guy on the couch to shut up.

that runner didn't even know the guy on the couch he just sat there cause it was open and got mic'd up cause no one at these things knows whats going on at any given time.

I seem to remember him getting up and walking out once thw dude started doing jumping jacks for some reason during the part of the game he wants to show off the most

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
During the Fire Emblem run one dude was saying the hardest part of the run is not losing interest and zoning out since u gotta press the button really fast to skip through the game which is 90% text

• Locked thread