Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Doctor Goat posted:

she doesnt use her hands or anything to open it. she just stands straight up, ramming it open w/ her head

Lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Say, OP... hope you dont mind if I use this thread for my first playthrough as well.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

As a Millennial I posted:

fun fact: in high school my gf dumped me because i didn't call her on valentine's day

i didn't call her because i was too busy playing this game

her name was ashley

You should of remembered.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

drat this game is intense

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The cutscenes are nearly MGS3 tier.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I keep thinking of the booger they inject into Leons neck at the beginning of the game and seizing up with disgust.. loving nasty.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The shopkeeper is beyond awesome.. but this gun he gave me for shooting the medallions looks kind of bad

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

How much bonus content is in this? The game was released a dozen times but I can't find an extras menu

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Good Lord Fisher! posted:

There;s Separate Ways, Assignment Ada and a couple extra costumes you can unlock. Also mercenaries obviously. If i recall correctly you get the extras menu after beating the main campaign once

Ty.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I just killed the chainsaw guy. Incredible.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The rifle played a huge part in my victory over the chainsaw wielding villager, so Ill probably never let it leave my side, nor the shotgun.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The goggles do nothing.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I wish I hadnt spoiled this entire game for myself in middle school by reading the strategy guide at Barnes and Noble, lol. I just beat El Gigante and thats a cool boss fight.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sorry that Im not helping keep this thread more active but Im only playing this game on weekends.. believe me Id be rear end deep in this game if I could but Stacy likes watching me play so I guess I gotta keep playing Fallout 4 all week instead.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Good Lord Fisher! posted:

are you building a cool Settlement?

Not possible.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sup.. just beat the Village Chief.. my gf was watching and she said the boss and overall scenario was a complete realization of all her fears. But thats not why Im posting in this thread. Just wanted to ask you guys if I should play the Resident Evil 1 remake when Im done with this or if I should stick to the original version.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

So the remake is a lot better then?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Well, remake it is.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Who was the village chief (chapter numbers ?)

Bearded centipede man. Him twisting the door handles in a bow was one of the best "this is a boss fight and you can't leave" indicators I've seen in a game.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

None of the bosses have been too hard but the game in general is really pleasantly challenging.. it's also just badass and I like the writing

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Tfw you walk back into the village chiefs bedroom at chapter start :wth:

?????

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

That's awesome lol.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Jyrraeth posted:

just trying to line up so you're halfway around a corner but if its on the wrong side u accomplish nothing

codenameFANGIO posted:

Sheva controls from the opposite side of the screen because she's left-handed and it can be confusing. In RE 6 you can actually change what side of the screen you're on by clicking in the stick but in 5 you're stuck.

rediscover posted:

umm o.o .... what?

Comprende now, mother fucker?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Dropping in to say Salazar's right hand is a drat terror and Im so scare.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I managed to escape the Verdugo but I immediately felt like a bitch for not killing him so I reloaded my previous save and slayed the beast with the fully upgraded magnum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Regenerators 😞

• Locked thread