Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

The maxed out starting pistol is the best because it explodes all the heads. Red 9 is second because it is Han Solo's nazi handgun and it feels so good to fire it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I think I have beaten Resident Evil 4 the most of any game, and I know I will beat it more times

Maybe some day I will actually unlock the hand cannon :sigh:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Action Tortoise posted:

RE4 has the best alt skins.

Pressing the reload button while carrying the Chicago Typewriter and wearing the mobster outfit :vince:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

frank.club posted:

Hey after the 5th time I beat the game I changed it up

Yeah by the time you have all those things you have played through the game several times already so gently caress it

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Bolverkur posted:

I have RE4 on Wii and I haven't played it nearly enough, just the first quarter or so... a drat shame!

You have the best version, just fuckin' play it, god drat

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I played the gently caress out of Mercenaries last night. gently caress. It's so awesome. Blowing poo poo away as Wesker with a rifle in the Castle arena. So badass. I am gonna get this hand cannon dammit!!

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Looper posted:

Y'know, I've never tried using the minethrower.....

It's bad.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

In Training posted:

There was a piece of treasure in the castle I needed ashley to get but would have required backtracking so I said Eff it. Was it any good

It's a free magnum :laugh:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Nice.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

in RE5 the game was split up into missions you can replay and stuff individually but you still had the persistent inventory, you could replay a mission that gave you a free rocket launcher over and over again and just keep selling them/using them to skip bosses. gently caress capcom

This all made sense until you said gently caress Capcom :confused:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

rediscover posted:

umm o.o .... what?

Sheva controls from the opposite side of the screen because she's left-handed and it can be confusing. In RE 6 you can actually change what side of the screen you're on by clicking in the stick but in 5 you're stuck.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I have five stars on three of the five mercenaries characters. I am going to unlock this fuckin hand cannon

The characters I have left are Leon and Ada :C

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Professional gets absurd and I can only complete it on the Wii. Good luck, gamer.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Resident Evil 5 completely missed the point of why Resident Evil 4 is cool and decided what we all really wanted back was the grim tone and convoluted Umbrella garbage, also forced co op poo poo screws up the gameplay and Tetris inventory. In summary: boooo

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Mercenaries is hands down the best part of 5 and 6. 6's combat is so fuckin good but it is attached to a ridiculous slog of a game. Play Mercenaries Every Day

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Code veronica was crazy umbrella poo poo but it was awesome.

Code Veronica has the best insane Umbrella nonsense. 2 is the most fun of the old school style.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

If you're STARS and on a search
I've got ballistics for you to perv on

I forgot to mention these posts rule :cool:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Jake's campaign is the best and most insane. It has an amazing final boss fight.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Bump because I got the fuckin hand cannon and now I have legally completed Resident Evil 4 completely

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Doctor Goat posted:

Do the illegal 100% Infinite Rocket Launcher Only run.

I wanted to fill up my inventory with all the hilariously overpowered infinite ammo reward weapons for a victory run but I'm not sure I can actually fit them all in the case lol

In Training posted:

Saw this on Backloggery. Congrats

Thank you it was this thread that inspired me to seal the deal :)

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

All the random unexplained poo poo is the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

mabels big day posted:

This is coming to the Wii U eshop on Thursday and I'm going to buy it and play it for the first time.

The Wii version is the best poo poo, too

• Locked thread