Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
RE4 is a gameing masterpiece OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

gtrmp posted:

*you're

:iamafag:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

I don't want to fight the big scary lake monster.

this is me for every boss. i have to hype myself up to even start the fights it's so good

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

I got the Punisher and quickly sold it back. I have no interest in the Red9. Ive been using handgun and shotgun the whole game so far. With a smattering of TMG now that I've upgraded it (gently caress the dogs)

the red9 is the most badass gun in the game and your severely loving up by not buying it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

I did the math and Red9 is just a mathematically better version of Handgun. So now I'm using that

plus you get the intense dopamine rush every time you see that reload animation

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

re4 is the only truly scary resident evil game

RE1 remake is scarier actually IMO.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

the regenerators in RE4 gave me nightmares as a kid though

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

drat this game is intense

it gives me Anxiety

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Blackheart posted:

I was under the impression that the TMP was almost useless?

me too. but im playing this right now as well and after upgrading the fire power a couple times it starts killing people in like 4-5 shots. i killed the village leader in the burning barn in like two tmp clips and a grenade

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

DO IT TO IT posted:

insect lives don't compare to human lives

How do you know.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

Watching that speedrun makes me want to unlock chicago typewriter and blow through the game again being super OP.

it's really fun murking everyone effortlessly

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

the remake is better in every way. it also has some new content and new mechanics that i won't mention but they completely change the way you have to deal with zombies and it's really scary and good. also the game is gorgeous

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Jyrraeth posted:

I made the mistake of playing RE5 as Sheva before and I keep forgetting Leon's right handed and I end up ineffectually rubbing a lefty corner while accomplishing nothing.

umm o.o .... what?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Yes.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

the boss that you run away from in the hanging cages that fall down hosed me up for life i think. i was normal before that but now i have Anxiety disorder

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

lol that boss fight was awesome and probably the most ridiculous in the game in terms of suspension of disbelief on the design of the arena.

it kicks rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

mabels big day posted:

This is coming to the Wii U eshop on Thursday and I'm going to buy it and play it for the first time.

It's one of gaming's few masterpieces.. Enjoy friend.

• Locked thread