Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Doctor Goat posted:

i only did leon's campaign and part of chris' and i dont see what everyone's problem with 6 is

leon's campaign was funny, me and my friend were laughing our asses off because every time he got his hands on a vehicle he'd crash it into something, until he got a plane and crashed it into the city

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

*me watching 4 frames of animation a second of badly deformed people at an opera get melted down the bone with a bright flash of red light in Parasite Eve* This is loving awesome.

that was badass.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I think I killed Salazar's monster bodyguard and Salazar with rocket launchers every time I played through this game

same but because he's scary.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Looper posted:

i bought re4 hd thanks to this thread and was sorely tempted to get 5 as well but i've only ever played that in couch co-op, is it still fun enough solo?

the ai partner is the most retarded thing ive ever seen

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

Dropping in to say Salazar's right hand is a drat terror and Im so scare.

he still scares me whenever i paly it again

• Locked thread