Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Ahahaha. Writhe in my cage of torment, my friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

trying to jack off posted:

the first re has possibly the best opening fmv to ever exist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r_s-XWGeoc

correct

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

In Training posted:

I don't want to fight the big scary lake monster.

you can do it!!

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

it pisses me off that "Don't Shoot The Water!" is a non-secret achievement. Get your poo poo together capcom

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Doctor Goat posted:

get it just for mercs and maybe leon's campaign

is re5 mercs any good? i bought gold edition for 360 and it was locked behind ng+ or something and i couldn't be assed to play through

re4, 5 and 6 mercs mode are all extremely good. 5 is my fave

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

I love it when you think a dog's gonna jump on you but then it stops and whips the poo poo out of you instead. Nice variety & attn to detail

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

net cafe scandal posted:

How much bonus content is in this? The game was released a dozen times but I can't find an extras menu

There;s Separate Ways, Assignment Ada and a couple extra costumes you can unlock. Also mercenaries obviously. If i recall correctly you get the extras menu after beating the main campaign once

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

holy moly

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

hope your'e hungry..!

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Yeah it makes for an excellent emergency heal + life bar increase. I think the viable combinations are G+G+G, G+G+Y, R+G, and R+G+Y.

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

net cafe scandal posted:

Sorry that Im not helping keep this thread more active but Im only playing this game on weekends.. believe me Id be rear end deep in this game if I could but Stacy likes watching me play so I guess I gotta keep playing Fallout 4 all week instead.

are you building a cool Settlement?

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Play the remake, man..

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

You have chosen wisely

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Nah, it's just really pretty pre-rendered stuff. No go

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

the arms dealer in RE5 is one of the best villains in the series. His voice actor loving nailed every single line

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

net cafe scandal posted:

Dropping in to say Salazar's right hand is a drat terror and Im so scare.

Stay strong. You can endure this

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

The poor oven guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

"What was he doing in there...?"

• Locked thread