Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
I like GBS. I get lots of laughs and sometimes even learn something interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
GBS offends me, please excuse me I am going to go to QCS and post a lot about how bad GBS is. I am MAD at GBS. :mad:

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

sout posted:

You're still alive? Or are you being puppeteered by that weird junk toy?

We've, we've come to a mutual understanding.

*stares at doll and whispers help*

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I know you've unbanned bigpeeler based on the embarrassing begging of a lonely old man who promises not to post like bigpeeler, and then he does it anyway, but have you considered unbanning bigpeeler again... really set the cat amongst the pigeons

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
welcome back from your ban. you might consider a contest thread to make you a new avatar.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
I enjoy a fine mustard

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
wait, what has changed?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
gbs owns

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Oh crap, Dark Lowtax is back, and he's saying that GBS is good

We need to open the stargate and get Regular Lowtax back to say that GBS is crammed full of retards spamming shitposts and is now named something else and stop it

Wait, unless Regular Lowtax was the one who knighted a new mod and turned him loose to probate everyone after Future Lowtax laid that FYAD trap for all those other banned goons

Or was that Dark Lowtax? Which one banned the mod after that?

Ok I'm confused, time to go pound off

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I like GBS

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
pretty sure lowtax has been dead for a long time

what posts behind his name now... is something else entirely

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Applewhite was the best mod we ever had

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Lowtax posted:

The only thing I think that would be better is if people could post more effort content, creative stories and whatnot. You do a very good job of that, and I commend you.

I did and it got gassed

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
gbs make me laugh

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

gender illusionist posted:

gbs make me laugh
This but unironically :unsmigghh:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

thanks everyone for making gbs what it is today

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I wouldn't say that I come here to interact with like minded individuals, but it's still refreshing to lurk and be sarcastic and such as an escape from the rest of the ignorant world. I try to share my dry sense of humor on Facebook with hopes that someone other than the same three people might like my post, but I'm always greeted with confusion or bitterness and I like it.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

interwhat posted:

I wouldn't say that I come here to interact with like minded individuals, but it's still refreshing to lurk and be sarcastic and such as an escape from the rest of the ignorant world. I try to share my dry sense of humor on Facebook with hopes that someone other than the same three people might like my post, but I'm always greeted with confusion or bitterness and I like it.

I want to thank you for showing up at the meet and greet. Donovan said the pet carrier with just a green crusty dishrag in it was yours but no one knew how to get ahold of you so we left it in the corner of the bar with a note on it.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Lowtax posted:

I know this may be a terrible and unpopular opinion, particularly amongst the whiny minority, but I still enjoy GBS and think it's entertaining.

That's all! Please keep up the good work!

:agreed: op

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

at one point, GBS pwnd even

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I like GBS, it's the best it's been in decades imo. I'm not sorry if this fact offends anyone. :smug:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
thank you lowtax. those of us who are about to post, salute you! :hist101:

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

a starwar betamax posted:

Honestly....... who would want to live in a reality where lowtax has a small pernis.................?

I've written thousands of pages of gbs fanfic in this universe

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
that shadow of lotax's penis looms over gbs a grim harbinger of a future unknown

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

RideTheSpiral posted:

I've written thousands of pages of gbs fanfic in this universe

doesn't mean you want ot live there tho ?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

a starwar betamax posted:

that shadow of lotax's penis looms over gbs a grim harbinger of a future unknown

it's referred to as the LBJ

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

They don't call Lowtax "Dick 'yanka" for nothing.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

DoctorStrangelove posted:

They don't call Lowtax "Dick 'yanka" for nothing.

I call him K-Low

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

interwhat posted:

tl;dr

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I honestly thought GBS might be going downhill a few years ago after the rules got deleted after the Aatrek thing, but since then GBS has become something that is pretty chill and good

I like drinking beer and hanging out with you guys, in the words of my girlfriend: "You guys are all each others only friends, but you don't treat each other very well..."

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
oh gently caress it's a shark!

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

i masturbate whenever i can

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I like to wake up and check out all the new gbs posts. i like to keep up with new posts when im at work. Then when i get home theres even more gbs to consume.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

gbs is the most important meal of the day

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

brizna posted:

oh gently caress it's a shark!

Boo! Ahahaha piece of poo poo lol

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

I think GBS is great when posters put a little bit more effort in their posts and make them longer than a sentence unlike this mediocre post here

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

I think GBS is great when posters put a little bit more effort in their posts and make them longer than a sentence unlike this mediocre post here

same

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

I honestly thought GBS might be going downhill a few years ago after the rules got deleted after the Aatrek thing, but since then GBS has become something that is pretty chill and good

I like drinking beer and hanging out with you guys, in the words of my girlfriend: "You guys are all each others only friends, but you don't treat each other very well..."

Please rip rear end into her pillow then when she complains show her this post

naem
May 29, 2011

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
in both good times and bad, i appreciate both gbs and the forums as a whole.

thank you, lowtax.

• Locked thread