Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

thanks lowtax. i've been putting in extra hours lately, at the posting factory.

that's what I call my toilet too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Whenever someone mentions SS I think they're talking about secret Santa

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I always think about the Nazi SS ........... But I'm usually thinking about them already.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

whoflungpoop posted:

im glad ur back SWB

also i liked Tiny Tina and Mr Torgue but did not like Caustic Caverns because it scared and grossed me out at the same time and this is the toothpaste and orange juice of emotional combinations
Mr. Torgue was pretty cool and i like him

Caustic Caverns just sucks because it's nothing but crystalisks, threshers, and whatever the flying bugs are called, with pools of acid just lying around. if you're playing as Zero like i do, you die a lot if you stop to fight anything.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

a starwar betamax posted:

I always think about the Nazi SS ........... But I'm usually thinking about them already.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i think super saiyan :goku:

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Isaac posted:

Lets have nethack gbs where its nethack an d you have to read posts by eXamining the floor where someone has engraved it with a gem.

I was cool goon and found a altar to farm up a Magicbane so I can write better on the floor.

Elbereth doesn't keep goons away though. Writing soap on the floor would probably work though.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I love to eat circus peantus and burned pop corn and everything else that sucks too

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

AbbadonOfHell posted:

I was cool goon and found a altar to farm up a Magicbane so I can write better on the floor.

Elbereth doesn't keep goons away though. Writing soap on the floor would probably work though.

Any valkyries around? :wink:

goat manilla
Nov 13, 2003

He loves me! He really loves me!

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I have a whole day today and do you know what I am going to do. Im going to wear my le fedora and post about SJW on the le epic Gbs board, for the win.

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
I like to post about my deep feelings on these forums. But sometimes I don't think people take GBS seriously.
:argh:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Lowtax posted:

Considering I used to employ a writer who now hosts one of the most successful podcasts in the world............... no

do you still talk to Joseph Fink? nightvale is p cool. he actually still posts in the RGD subforum on the occasion http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3493679&perpage=40&pagenumber=102#pti20

it's kinda weird reading his old front page articles now

Xaris fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Nov 24, 2015

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Feel like headin on down Gbs way, maybe check out some Photo shops or a little Choose Your Own and hopefully they wont be so funny as last time when I split my sides from laughing so much that I had to go to the hospital

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Isaac posted:

Any valkyries around? :wink:

Once in a blue moon I'd roll Valkyrie just so I could hope I got a gauntlet of power and Mjolnir but that was only like once. Though it's neat when you do pull it off.

Now I think I might fart around and play Nethack tonight. I use the absurd tileset myself.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Putty posted:

i'm the guy who writes all the lore for SA and gnarly has his breakdown a few years later when borderlands 4 comes out and is poo poo

why did you choose the aatrek storyline didn't you kno wit was trite right from teh start and has only gone downhill sinc ethen?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Nathilus posted:

Remember the day the music died? Yoko did it. Yoko was responsible. She was wailing like a loving banshee and arythmically beating on it and it died. Yoko killed the music.

lol she trolled your rear end so hard

been trollin asses just like yours for decades

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

AbbadonOfHell posted:

Once in a blue moon I'd roll Valkyrie just so I could hope I got a gauntlet of power and Mjolnir but that was only like once. Though it's neat when you do pull it off.

Now I think I might fart around and play Nethack tonight. I use the absurd tileset myself.

I play slashem so i can dip for exalibur and then wield snickersnack offhand :awesomelon:

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

RideTheSpiral posted:

that's what I call my toilet too

uncalled for

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

AbbadonOfHell posted:

tilesets are terrible though ):

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

nomadologique posted:

why did you choose the aatrek storyline didn't you kno wit was trite right from teh start and has only gone downhill sinc ethen?

alas but i was but a poor n00b at the time writing on commission

i got $20

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

wow rude posted:

tilesets are terrible though ):

Why is it better without tile sets

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Putty posted:

alas but i was but a poor n00b at the time writing on commission

i got $20

sellout

buy me a :cheers:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
can someone just unban enfield already? he has done the time for his crime, its the principle of the matter

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

YOU unban him then jfc!!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

remind me who enfield is again?

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Professor Shark posted:

he's a mostly nice guy who burned himself up. About once a month he will try to fight everyone, but he is beloved because he is fragile and posts good.

free enfield, entrapment

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
also he has sex weekly

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
someone needs to light a fire on this enfield issue!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

ChairmanMeow posted:

also he has sex weekly

:eyepop: Impossible, NO ONE DOES :eyepop:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Professor Shark posted:

Crispy guy that lit himself on fire, but has a sense of humor.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I want enfield to post afain

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

enfield is good at posting

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Man all this talk about Enfield makes me really want him back

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
*wrong thread

ChairmanMeow fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Nov 24, 2015

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

yes, for going into fyad

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
not anymore i guess. ok

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

ChairmanMeow posted:

he's a mostly nice guy who burned himself up. About once a month he will try to fight everyone, but he is beloved because he is fragile and posts good.

free enfield, entrapment

I remember when he first came back and shared all his recovery pictures. I can't help but respect the guy for throwing himself to the wolves here and handling it very well, then keeping up a reasonable presence afterward.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I love to see the same abrasive mind-numbing culture war bullshit repeated over and over again dozens of times a day with minor variations each time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
A toast, to a goon gone bi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iypUpv9xelg

Masturbasturd fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Nov 24, 2015

• Locked thread