Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Scald posted:

From the pinaccles of my low-end apartment tower on the 16th floor I used to shout down at noisy partiers "STOP BEING NIGGERS!". Now sometimes they did, sometimes they didn't, one girl even yelled back an emphatic NO, which certainly got my approval. But do you want to know a secret? None of those people were black, because this is Western Canada and the only black people we have are proto-niggers from Somalia who fast for Ramadon. In Canada despite the history being completely different the natives are the niggers here for most intents and purposes, walk a few blocks outside of the downtown core sometime and they're the only ones you're seeing for the most part.

The worst though? First Nations Québécois. Double friend of the family.

Colin? Is that you? The only canadian I ever knowed was like you and spake he 'friend of the family' like every other word.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread