Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Million Ghosts posted:

everyone i know is losin their loving poo poo over syrians right now, hicks are racist anywhere and everywhere

LOL I clicked "interested" in the "Welcome Syrian refugees at the Calgary airport" Facebook event and a couple of people quickly posted a whole bunch of anti-immigrant memes. Hadn't seen any in a couple days. It felt good to get them all riled up like the paranoid little ninnies they are. They are REALLY bothered by me not hating refugees, it's hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

plain blue jacket posted:

That is fair (???)

Highway of Tears is the most famous one, I'm sure there's plenty more. If you want to kill people for fun, targeting the poor who are also victims of institutionalized racism is the best way of doing it and no one will come looking for you because "it's their own fault for putting themselves at risk".

Victim blaming is fun and cool!!!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Well, at least they caught the most prolific serial murderer that we know of. Pickton, was it? Right? :unsmith:

Right? :smith:

• Locked thread