Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
everyone i know is losin their loving poo poo over syrians right now, hicks are racist anywhere and everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I bet the Syrians aren't racist

they should be if they want to truly integrate

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky

Picnic Princess posted:

LOL I clicked "interested" in the "Welcome Syrian refugees at the Calgary airport" Facebook event and a couple of people quickly posted a whole bunch of anti-immigrant memes. Hadn't seen any in a couple days. It felt good to get them all riled up like the paranoid little ninnies they are. They are REALLY bothered by me not hating refugees, it's hilarious.

it's shocking and hilarious how many people will say awful awful poo poo and attach it to their real name and face forever

• Locked thread