Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

zoink2000 posted:

Its actually in the Canadian code that any university that has a giant statue of a gryphon at the entrance can do what they want.

McGill is hufflepuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Do it ironically posted:

we should really be forcing these white people to pay for their racism, hurt their economic mobility and white privilege maybe through say a white person tax which can then be distributed to the needy minorities

Thats just called tax

Oh! Right that was the joke my bad

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

IM_DA_DECIDER posted:

Lol try mentioning Native Americans to a liberal Canadian and watch them go full Hitler in a way that shocks even Europeans.

Funny I find they just suck their head right into their body like a turtle and hope you go away

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Digital Fingers posted:

One time i killed a native dude and the cops came and just kinda shrugged at me and let me leave without even taking a statement

E: I bought icecream after, iirc

That was the wooden one at the door to ice cream parlor you vandal

• Locked thread