Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I still need to play that

Me too but it's not out yet I don't think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
“9/10 | Dares to ask the question: What is gameplay?”
GameZone

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
A bushido blade based game made by Ubisoft

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

elf help book posted:

“9/10 | Dares to ask the question: What is gameplay?”
GameZone

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

You have so many good Chris Farley gifs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

South Park: The Fractured But Whole

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Victor Vran throwing a card at a vampire and decapitating it instantly. The card embeds itself on the wall, and the camera zooms on it to show its an Ace... Of Spades.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hot licks of sweet fire from a transgendered guitar. This hellish post-apoc wasteland is no match for your tunes in the Rock Band style format. Play songs for your 8bit friends and cheer them up with a little pixel heart over their heads. Congrats, you saved your gay sister!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

an RPG about "Undone - The Sweater Song"
If you want to destroy... My loving Wallet!!!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

*familiar guitar riff on the background*

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hot licks of sweet fire from a transgendered guitar. This hellish post-apoc wasteland is no match for your tunes in the Rock Band style format. Play songs for your 8bit friends and cheer them up with a little pixel heart over their heads. Congrats, you saved your gay sister!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Procedurally generated gender

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*Furiously mashes the "Would You Like to Know More?" button*

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Dec 26, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

A Souls-style Doublefine game based on Steven Universe

:fap::circlefap::flashfap::gizz:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
a lightgun shooter set during the toyota war starring the voice of dennis hopper

Black Baby Goku posted:

A bushido blade based game made by Ubisoft
there should be more bushido blade clones.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Early Access turned-based strategic survival game inspired by the Slavic mythology and set in a procedural dark fantasy world infused with non-linear story and unique combat system.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
On my phone atm and I waited a long time for some kind of trailer video to load in the original post, gently caress you!!!!!!!!!!!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

On my phone atm and I waited a long time for some kind of trailer video to load in the original post, gently caress you!!!!!!!!!!!

Not yet. They have to finish Dark Souls III first

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

A post apocalyptic shooter with RPG elements, weapon customization, buildable bases, bioware inspired dialog wheels, character perks on the Skyrim engine.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Procedurally generated survival horror game set in alternate history 1920s Paris with an in-depth crafting system, permadeath, and a plot where Your Choices Matter

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

A dystopian steam punk mini golf adventure game set in the skies above an alternate world...

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

No Such Thing posted:

A dystopian steam punk mini golf adventure game set in the skies above an alternate world...

I have this, and it's interesting. As good as a minigolf game can get, probably.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

A game about cumming and jizzing

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

RiftEnabled™

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

I was going to make a joke similar to this one, involving cum, etc, but now obviously I can't anymore.. Bah. Whatever.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sorry not sorry.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

rediscover posted:

I was going to make a joke similar to this one, involving cum, etc, but now obviously I can't anymore.. Bah. Whatever.

you can probably still make it since that one sucked so bad

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Stacy's no joke

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Give it your best shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I don't want to any more.

• Locked thread