Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Crazy Ted posted:

Reminder : ESPN pays two billion dollars a year to televise clusterfucks like this.

And the controversy and hand wringing and analysis from all the poo poo calls does nothing but help their ratings and web hits on all shows associated in talking about this stupid loving game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I admire Rex's ability to keep games a single score, yet still feel like a blow out the entire time

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
They don't care about one time ratings that much. Overall product viability is much more important to them.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

fsif posted:

I admire Rex's ability to keep games a single score, yet still feel like a blow out the entire time

We lost off one lovely tackle? Don't think we got blown out at all.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

money's bad for ESPN that they're not even in the running for the rights to Thursday Night Football next year, like the MNF deal is wrecking them right now

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Quest For Glory II posted:

money's bad for ESPN that they're not even in the running for the rights to Thursday Night Football next year, like the MNF deal is wrecking them right now

They are blaming it on cord cutting too lol

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

TG-Chrono posted:

We lost off one lovely tackle? Don't think we got blown out at all.

It just felt like one

There wasn't really a single point in the game where I felt like the Bills would win

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

But probably, the Patriots cheated

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

fsif posted:

It just felt like one

There wasn't really a single point in the game where I felt like the Bills would win

I'm not a fan but hell I had some hope when it was 3-3 halfway through the second quarter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

fsif posted:

It just felt like one

I thought the Bills could win when they were running effectively. Tyrod didn't have it tonight he had some bad looking passes.

The refs were so loving idiotic that I don't even know anymore.
The Bills could afford to lose this one anyway they just can't lose next week

• Locked thread