Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

etalian posted:

Also RIP Shed

that was a vivid image to put it mildly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

withak posted:

That cat totally nailed the Detective Miller expression.

that cat is in no way sweaty or drunk. not canon.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
if he's the guy I'm thinking of, he really deserves it.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I imagined it was something like this

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2016/09/27/first-ever-baby-born-using-three-parent-genetic-engineering/

just taken to the next level as a legal maneuver/tax dodge. though I have no idea if something like 8 parents is even possible. I don't know how this stuff works.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Fargo bears rewatching. lots of little details to pick up. the 2nd season even has space ships!

*what's the expiration date!

uber_stoat fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Jan 23, 2017

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I watched the first season of this and then started reading the books... and I just want to say I'm glad I watched TV first just so I could make concrete the voice of Shohreh Aghdashloo as the voice of Avasarala. she's super good.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

gfarrell80 posted:

Only disappointment in season 1 was that I pulling for one or two of the martian marines to survive getting off the Donnager and join the little gang, but hey, I like it so far.

you'll like season 2 for sure then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
yeah, rip.

• Locked thread