Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
https://youtu.be/x3v9gUNAZGg

Short new trailer, seems to show Prax and Dresden (although we saw Dresden in season 1). Also shows some of the scenes from book one that didn't make it into season 1. Miller in the middle of the blue sparkles of the protomolecule before he joins with the Julie thing. I'm also guessing that shows the scene with Dresden right before Miller shoots him in the loving face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Lilikoi posted:

Aw, did Miller cut his terrible/amazing hair?

Looks like

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

I enjoyed them all. Im actually disappointed with 6 and how it teases the aliens outside the gates who were a threat and then doesn't even really mention them except when Holden says something about them in passing

That's not to say I'm disappointed with it over all, just that bit. 5 and 6 Are two of my favorites.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Well, i mean, they have anti cancer meds that break down any cells that replicate too quickly. So the anti g drugs never bothered me. I also get that they have large amounts of anti nausea meds on hand to fix those kinds of issues. And I don't mean Dramamine.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Toast Museum posted:

He threw them at the Martian ship that was harassing him.

Which then launched a missile in retaliation and you only saw the resulting explosion in the poor kid's visor

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

New "what to expect" video.

https://youtu.be/rk94uwbOoJQ

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Eiba posted:

My stepmother helped with filming that, apparently.

Things have been pretty bad in her life recently, and she said she was getting out to do some parody thing with cats, which I thought was odd, but good for her to work through things by getting out and doing stuff... and then it turned out it was a parody of the Expanse for Syfy and holy poo poo.

Holy poo poo that's adorable.

I love the belters being furless cats my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Milky Moor posted:

It's a travesty that there was no Meowmi Nagata or Amos Purrton.

Oh my god. Amos Purrton.

• Locked thread