Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Joe Thomas to literally anywhere but Cleveland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

As a companion piece to this, there's two great articles about Joe Thomas on the MMQB site from a month or so back about dealing with the adversity and having to learn new systems every year that's really depressing to read.

God damnit I hate the Browns front office.

It's not even their FO, it's just Haslam at this point.

I bet we get to a point where Peyton is made god emperor of that franchise, and that's the only way I can see them getting in any talented FO/coaching people.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
picture this in your mind's eye

you and that special lady or fella of yours get all bundled up after a nice boozy brunch and go sledding and big fat snowflakes fall on you! golly how romantic. then when you're good and tired you go back to your place , light a fire, make some drinks, snuggle up on the couch, pop in the super bowl xlv dvd, and let the magic happen...

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

sean10mm posted:

Joe Thomas to literally anywhere but Cleveland.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

TubeStank posted:

picture this in your mind's eye

you and that special lady or fella of yours get all bundled up after a nice boozy brunch and go sledding and big fat snowflakes fall on you! golly how romantic. then when you're good and tired you go back to your place , light a fire, make some drinks, snuggle up on the couch, pop in the super bowl xlv dvd, and let the magic happen...

or u can take a walk on the beach in november and let the surf lap at your ankles in the sunset.....

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
And then go back to your one bedroom studio that goes for $2k/mo.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Kalli posted:

It's not conflicting. He's got a bone bruise, which to internet commenters everywhere means play you pussy, but to anyone who's had a bone bruise before means see you in a month.
Yeah, as someone who had a bone bruise injury to my right elbow (short version: fell off a ladder and landed hard), I was in a sling for about two weeks and had some limited movement for another week. It is not something you just bounce back from immediately.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Is there anything more stupid yet fun as providing testimony on an NFL player's injury since you had it once too? I practically break the sound barrier to recount my staph infection battles when it comes up.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Ribsauce posted:

Is there anything more stupid yet fun as providing testimony on an NFL player's injury since you had it once too? I practically break the sound barrier to recount my staph infection battles when it comes up.

If anyone needs insight in to when Jared Lorenzen will recover from his love of snacks just PM me.

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole

AradoBalanga posted:

Yeah, as someone who had a bone bruise injury to my right elbow (short version: fell off a ladder and landed hard), I was in a sling for about two weeks and had some limited movement for another week. It is not something you just bounce back from immediately.

Did you freebase HGH, though?

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
Chris Johnson fractured his tibia, probably is done. Andre Ellington then immediately went down with turf toe.

No RBs are allowed to live this year, except Peterson apparently

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Ellington's hurt again huh

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

NC-17 posted:

And then go back to your one bedroom studio that goes for $2k/mo.

Uhm my one bedroom in my endless sprawl of a suburb is $1700 thank you very much. I do miss when I was half a mile from the beach and it was $1200 though :sigh:

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Spoeank posted:

Lol at cities where it snows

yeah maybe but droughts suck way worse

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
Kill all the football players.

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx

A.o.D. posted:

Kill all the football players.

lord knows the nfl is trying

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Sucks for Chris Johnson to rise from his NFL RB grave for a few months then break his leg

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

bigmcgaffney posted:

Chris Johnson fractured his tibia, probably is done.

Noooooooooo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

After that game and that ending, would anybody complain about the subforum and league being closed

Football is done it's over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

I just want to quote this again in a post kick six world.

• Locked thread