Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Chargers gonna draft another RB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Laremy Tunsil come on doooowwwwnnnnn

More like Robert Nkemdiche.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Ross Angeles posted:

More like Robert Nkemdiche.

If the Chargers don't go Oline they're incredibly loving stupid and you know it Ross.

Which means they're drafting another RB

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

If the Chargers don't go Oline they're incredibly loving stupid and you know it Ross.

Which means they're drafting another RB

There's no point in drafting anything other than a left tackle with a top five pick if you're going OL. The Chargers just gave King Dunlap a multi year deal and he's their best offensive lineman. They're not going OL.

The defensive line has been incredibly neglected and Nkemdiche opposite of Corey Liuget will go a long way to upgrading it

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Ross Angeles posted:

There's no point in drafting anything other than a left tackle with a top five pick if you're going OL. The Chargers just gave King Dunlap a multi year deal and he's their best offensive lineman. They're not going OL.

The defensive line has been incredibly neglected and Nkemdiche opposite of Corey Liuget will go a long way to upgrading it

King Dunlap can't stay on the field

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Why does Rex Ryan, whose 5-5 Bills are 0-2 against the 10-0 Patriots, believe that the Bills are the better football team?

Did he get knocked on the head once to often?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

King Dunlap can't stay on the field

He's been hit by the injury bug like everyone else this year. They're not going to give up on him after one year.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

GaussianCopula posted:

Why does Rex Ryan, whose 5-5 Bills are 0-2 against the 10-0 Patriots, believe that the Bills are the better football team?

Did he get knocked on the head once to often?

Rex is full of bluster, same as he's always been

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
I hope Rex coaches the Pats when Bill retires

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Rex deserves Defensive Play of the Week honors for forcing that errant whistle, negating the Amendola TD.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
The Patriots are the best scoring defense in the league.

I guess this is people meant when they say "I really like our front 7".

Magicpants posted:

I hope Rex coaches the Pats when Bill retires

Can you trade coaches? The most Bill move ever would be if he trades himself either to the Bills or Jets for a first rounder and retires the next day.

GaussianCopula fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Nov 24, 2015

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Ross Angeles posted:

He's been hit by the injury bug like everyone else this year. They're not going to give up on him after one year.
Oh that explains why an old, tired Tamba Hali was abusing Dunlap.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i work at a notre dame bar in chicago, what is the best course of action for getting jimmy clausen to make an appearance on saturday since he won't be busy?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

LiquidFriend posted:

Oh that explains why an old, tired Tamba Hali was abusing Dunlap.

Yeah he's fighting through an ankle sprain and concussion

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Rumor that I just pulled out of my rear end is that Randy Moss is on a leer jet to Foxborough right this second. loving christ all our receivers are dead. Come on Randy lace em up again.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

GaussianCopula posted:

The Patriots are the best scoring defense in the league.

I guess this is people meant when they say "I really like our front 7".

Can you trade coaches? The most Bill move ever would be if he trades himself either to the Bills or Jets for a first rounder and retires the next day.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/02/teams-can-still-trade-for-head-coaches/ yeah you can

though I don't know that it's happened since Gruden almost 15 years ago

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

The bucs have all winnable games until the panthers in week 17 (who will probably be resting their starters). My goodness they could actually pull off a playoff run.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Unless Brock pulls it off next week, I don't see any other teams beating the Pats until the playoffs.

The Eagles are a mess, the Texans are the Texans, the Titans are the Titans, the Jets are dying one-by-one, and the Dolphins were nearly shut out by the Pats earlier this season.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
The only positive thing I can say about Clausen is that I really like the name "Pickles" and wish that it caught on in the national media.

Also there's a decent chance that, this time next week, the Lions are on a three-game win streak. What the gently caress.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

GaussianCopula posted:

I'm pretty sure he meant they are a better football team then how they played.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Rex being mad/sad makes me happy.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

pasaluki posted:

I'm pretty sure he meant they are a better football team then how they played.

Riiiight, I'm sure he meant that. He also blamed the NFL because the Bills schedule is somehow not fair.

cheesetriangles posted:

Rex being mad/sad makes me happy.

Me too.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Cam Newton making white people faint with his dances makes me smile.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

cheesetriangles posted:

Cam Newton making white people faint with his dances makes me smile.

I really don't get this obsession with skin color/race you guys in the States seem to have. Like, I was listening to a podcast about Jessica Jones (the Netflix show) and they spend 30 minutes talking about the fact that it's awesome that Marvel has a show with a woman and a black guy as main characters. Is that really something people care about?

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

It's a double standard that goes against black players it seems. People cheer when Gronk spikes the ball but Cam doing a dance is offensive or something? I don't know.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

GaussianCopula posted:

I really don't get this obsession with skin color/race you guys in the States seem to have. Like, I was listening to a podcast about Jessica Jones (the Netflix show) and they spend 30 minutes talking about the fact that it's awesome that Marvel has a show with a woman and a black guy as main characters. Is that really something people care about?

it's 'cause we had slavery and jim crow for five hundred years

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

Groovelord Neato posted:

it's 'cause we had slavery and jim crow for five hundred years

Sorry but even the oldest cities in the US are not 500years old.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

396 years if we're going with da us of a specifically.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

always thought this kid who comes in and blows the candle looks like a young jimmy clausen

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I see it.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Chiefs are basically already 6-5 because Baltimore is dead. It makes me :smugbird: but we still need to sweep the Raiders to support our run for a Just Season. Currently, we are 2-1 against the top evil teams. Going 5-1 against them is a successful season imo.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Parmesan Basil posted:

Chiefs are basically already 6-5 because Baltimore is dead. It makes me :smugbird: but we still need to sweep the Raiders to support our run for a Just Season. Currently, we are 2-1 against the top evil teams. Going 5-1 against them is a successful season imo.

I'm actually excited for the Chiefs/Raiders games. Because they're reasonably evenly-matched.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

Parmesan Basil posted:

Please beat the bills this week.

Thanks.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
It's sad that the AFCS probably won't have a losing champion anymore.

quote:

Lots of white people are dumb racists, but also a lot of people seem to think you can't dislike anything a black guy does for any reason other than that he's black, which is kind of annoying too.

I don't have a problem with Cam, but I think it's kind of dumb that internet people think everyone who doesn't like the way he acts is a racist. Plenty of people have had a problem with Manziel's antics too, and not just talking about the fighting people while drunk stuff.

Nail Rat fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Nov 24, 2015

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Shiki Dan posted:

Thank you for leading us to Cam, Pickles.

You did your job, tanking the Panthers for that extra needed year.

2010 was the only unwatchable year for me as a Panthers fan since their very first year of existence.
There was literally no hope on Sunday, for anything. Even in losses, you can sometimes enjoy an exciting play, or perhaps have a glimmer of hope for a close and competitive game.

When Jimmy Clausen is your team's starter, such things become mere vagaries. You can't hope for a win. You can't expect it to be even close. You can't even count on there to even be any sort of well-executed offensive play.

3 loving TOUCHDOWNS IN 13 GAMES AS A STARTER

THEN JOHN FOX SIGNED HIM...AGAIN

Someone post the pic of Clausen sitting on the turf and Cam pretending to "Old Yeller" him.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

GaussianCopula posted:

Yes, people in the US care about it as much as you care about Greece using concentration camps to keep Syrian refugees away from your country.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

The Jets traded Herm Edwards to the Chiefs lmao

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Pickles was on an NFL Roster far longer than Christian Ponder-Steele

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

@AlbertBreer
Patriots WR Danny Amendola will have an MRI later today to assess the knee injury he suffered last night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

Intruder posted:

The Texans have forsaken their savior TJ Yates, Brian Hoyer named starter vs the Saints

Hoyer's HOF resume begins this week.

• Locked thread