Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
I hope Rex coaches the Pats when Bill retires

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
My boss, too, is alcohol

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
I hope they induct Ty Law the same year they induct Peyton

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Chris James 2 posted:

Ponder went in the top 12, Jameis #1, Tebow and Manziel first round, etc etc. I get the hope that "oh hey maybe THIS is the one obvious bad QB bust the league will let slide" but he's getting picked in the first round because the league is dumb

I dunno, people said the same thing about Cam coming out of college.
Plus Jameis has been pretty good, he's been playing at an almost Ben Roethlisberger level

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
No surprise there. Obviously gang related. What do you expect from a thug? He was probably showing off to his "homeboys" talking about how he was going to "bust a cap," and, well, illicit drugs and lack of trigger discipline just don't mix, folks. Maybe if he kept his nose in the playbook and played the game the right way, he'd still be alive.

Now, my man Tom Brady...

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Jeff Fisher said he expects Bailey to play this Sunday

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Stedman only took 2 bullets for his family, he let his driver take many more. Really makes you question his Team commitment.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Intruder posted:

All these Jake Butt jokes and no one suggesting he should be an Eagle

What

about

the

Browns

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Michael Oher is the leading offensive tackle which pretty much proves the Pro Bowl is just a name recognition contest

e: lolololololololololol the entire offensive line is Panthers and Patriots

Magicpants fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Nov 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

shyduck posted:

Apparently Jameis Winston's headset malfunctioned last weekend against the Eagles and he was without it for the first 3 drives, two of which ended in TDs.

thank satan we only have to play against him in two years, he is immune

we might have to go old school, put ex-lax in his gatorade

• Locked thread