Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

precision posted:

Games: the Chicken McNugget of forums.

Oh hell yes. Give me the all the Games Forum. Stick it all in my mouth. Dump the BBQ sauce on me :btroll:

Shinjobi posted:

the games forum taught me how to love games again

thanks games

I have always loved games even though I have said they are bad. I don't really mean it though :shobon: The Games Forum is good because:

DoctorStrangelove posted:

It all comes down the this really. Games is a cool place where I can say dumb poo poo about dumb poo poo and I don't have to worry about some mod with a stick up his rear end coming in and ruining harmless fun on the internet. Like Kewpuh have me a 6 hour probation for spamming anime images in the Star Citizen thread when if I did that in literally any other forum I would have eaten a ban.

but mostly because:

queeb posted:

games has a thread started and regularly commented in by derek smart, easily the best forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Eonwe posted:

I'm about to deep fry a turkey

Just slam dunk that bird by hand right into the deep fryer. Don't bother with all that safe BS. Fortune favors the bold.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Eonwe posted:

I'm alive and the turkey is looking good

I don't believe you. Post pics.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

I probably survived the most reports

Keep up the good fight.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

I am fine with people just posting threads. Those sorts of threads will get a lot of traffic when they're happening and drop off when they're not, which is fine.

But what will happen when the forums runs out of it's allotted thread count? No new threads ever again :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Ekster posted:

Can we delete Pet Island and TCC too while we're at it.

I have no opinion on pet island and TCC is all about harm reduction :laffo: .

codenameFANGIO posted:

Actually I love cute kittens and drugs.

"Cute Kittens and Drugs" is going to be my band's new name. Thank you.

• Locked thread