Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gangnam reference posted:

i made fun of his r/girlgamers friend recruitment post once so he tried to doxx me then moved on to this, sorry kewpuh

That bullet point was a whole lot cooler when I thought it was one person reporting every post in the DOTA thread that made an Oppa Gangnam Style joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A suggestion for the Holiday weekend: would it be possible to sticky all the threads full of details about deals and discounts. Or make a single post with links to all of them and sticky that for awareness. For the frugal gamers.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Put a eSports subforum in the sports forum.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Grapplejack posted:

There'd only be like five threads, right? Pro cs, Dota, league, Starcraft, Other shooters...?

A weekly viewing thread for various FGC tournaments, as well. A thread for sharing classic moments in eSports, maybe some threads about the history of various scenes, etc.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The soccer forum is just a bunch of people pretending to be British and saying You wot mate? Phwoar what a strike. for 28 hours every weekend. So I don't see how an eSports forum would be any different except everyone would pretending to be black.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Adam Bowen posted:

one word replies and circle jerking are incredibly creative

Mad?

• Locked thread