Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

it's weird cause stux was an okay poster before the gimmick. did he want us to love him more or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ekster posted:

All I know is black people love them anime fighters.
'YO ASUNA ONLY GOES FOR THAT BLACK DICK NOW' - a thing i heard shouted in a youtube video once

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

redwalrus posted:

I'll try to photoshop more jokes, I wish there was more photoshops.

make a trhead dedicated to photoshopping a specific topic, like what GBS did back when photoshop threads were popular

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i think the thing to do would be to just encourage people to make threads for specific events instead of liveposting about norcal brawl or whatever in the 500000 page fg thread

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

remember when you'd get probated when you had the first post of a new page and didn't edit your post to have a picture or be longer or something

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Eonwe posted:

im pretty sure I remember seeing people get probate for not using caps or using things like 'lol'
lol

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

SA used to have this huge, childish superiority complex to the rest of the internet, based off that time we owned some random 12-year-old in an IRC chat, mostly by making them confused about weird memes we made up on the spot.

You can still kinda see that sentiment floating around with all the whining about tumblr or reddit or whatever.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i got bored of imp zone but, i mean, why would i care that it exists

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

does imp zone make people mad because it doesn't have an xbox one hate thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Blister posted:

:gb2byob: :gb2fyad: :gb2gbs: :gb2nitecru: :goof: :gtfoycs:

subforum elitism is extremely imp zone and real loving dumb

I've never gotten upset at someone posting updates sporadically, hell I don't mind if it's once every week, or less than that. What I do mind is someone not updating for weeks on end, then that someone posts a new LP on their youtube page.

I guess that hand fungus prevented you from commenting over someone else playing Eternal Darkness, but couldn't stop you from LPing a Mario romhack yourself. From what I know about hands, something about that seemed wrong. But now that you're back, fine, and dandy I don't care, I was and still am enjoying your LP.

Just don't bullshit me like I'm a child

• Locked thread