Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot

Kewpuh posted:

2) Reports still the same as they have been for the past couple of years which is a good thing. The only thing I can currently bank on happening every day is Love Stole the Day reporting gangnam reference a couple of times for posts that are exactly the same as other posts in the DOTA thread. Why he continues to do this, when we clearly ignore his reports and have ignored his reports for the past year, I don't know.

i made fun of his r/girlgamers friend recruitment post once so he tried to doxx me then moved on to this, sorry kewpuh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm glad to finally have this explained.

can i ge t a sampling of the report reasons

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

Kewpuh posted:

no

edit: i should probably elaborate. people pay cold hard cash money to post about whatever silly dumbass game they enjoy playing on these forums. as long as they aren't breaking the rules that they agree to adhere to when they register for the forums then they should be able to post in whatever thread they like to post in and i don't feel it's our place to deny people that when 99% of the time the dota thread doesn't cause any problems.

can we see the reports ive got a ridiculously huge ego that needs stroking

• Locked thread