Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Facts is a funny dude and a good mod and he reminds me of when kewpuh did stuff

stoutfish posted:

free smoothrich imo

yes please bring back the mentally ill racist man with the YouTube where he explains that Hitler did nothing wrong with the voice of a retarded person

Actually I was being sarcastic but I've sold myself on it, being back the retarded racist man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Ekster posted:

Can we delete Pet Island and TCC too while we're at it.

Actually I love cute kittens and drugs.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Blister posted:

People forget that during the times that those rules and other don't post like poo poo rules were in effect was SA's height of popularity. So instead of just one Eonwe posting, every other poster was posting "lol fags" or "first post" leading to threads filled with poo poo at lightning speed effectively killing them before there was a chance.

Lax moderation works really well because Eonwe is a unique flower right now :angel:

Sincere lol if eonwe's posting is offensive to you.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Coolguye posted:

well 20 people trying to be him in a single thread could get pretty obnoxious, that is kind of the problem in imp zone right now where instead of people just posting whatever pops into their heads first they try to ape whomever is getting the most empty quotes recently

they inevitably do it badly

This doesn't happen.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Adam Bowen posted:

one word replies and circle jerking are incredibly creative

State of Games, 2015: Adam Bowen still posts, C-

• Locked thread