Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
How many hilarious jokey meme type things do I have to post to become a mod?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

That was a quick response, are you spawn camping this thread?

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

I've also said that your PostsAreUseless which is really good

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Eonwe posted:

Facts has been an excellent mod so I don't get what the issue is

I'm going to quote this to embarass you in a year or two when it turns out he's Ariel Castro or worked in Jared's Subway child sex ring or something horrific like that. Never compliment an SA forum mod

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

aatrek once banned discussion of how bad Voyager is, so that's kind of a good warning sign. I guess the games equivalent would be if you told people to stop talking about how bad Bioshock Infinite is because some people really like it and they should feel safe posting about it

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Eonwe posted:

I'm about to deep fry a turkey

you'll burn your eyes out kid

rip

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

Imp Zone is so much better, funnier, and more creative than anything that is ever posted in Games, and whenever people try to be like "Imp Zone sucks so hard" they are inevitably some of the least interesting posters here.

one word replies and circle jerking are incredibly creative

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Noted D&D superstar black baby goku rates "the imp zone" 10/10

• Locked thread