Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Static Rook posted:

Thank you for banning Cabbagepots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
It appears he hasn't posted in gen chat lately or in this thread; did stux finally die of whatever crippling brain condition made him unable to type whole words?

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Mr E posted:

I hope not.

I would never wish death upon a fellow gamer but the declining coherence of his posting made me fear the worst!

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Eonwe posted:

Update we are cooking it and it smells delicious

I did not burn myself putting the turkey in

I'm thankful.

Went to visit the folks, got a free dinner at a nice local steakhouse last night and they're cooking a turkey right now. Gonna get extremely fat and nappy.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I support the creation of a topical subforum for the FF5 Fiesta every year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
there's more people browsing the blizzard subforum right now than the car forum and its motorcycle subforum combined

in related news, there is an entire subforum for talking about motorcycles, and i guess a dozen people who read it

• Locked thread