Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Drops: human teeth

My Lovely Horse posted:

... what the heck, if I'm burning 4 CDs I can burn 6. Plus I still listen to a bunch of stuff from your last mixes. Up for it?

e: also, (initial) e-mails sent, and all that.

Aww, shucks, I can do that! =D Thank you! Send me an email and let's talk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Bloody end-of-year rush, I'm only now getting around to putting my stuff together. Don't lose hope!

... that being said I haven't yet heard from any of my partners except Perkins. You guys get my e-mail?

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Update: putting the finishing touches to my mixes, and they ought to be in the post by Friday!

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

oh my god i haven't seen this thread in ages and it's been two weeks since i had to make my mix? i didn't check my email.

i guess i should get on it... i'll make sure they're out next week

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

No rush on my behalf, just wanted to check. It's not like I'm very far with mine either. :v:

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I'm also still putting the finishing touches on my mixes and I'm not sure when they'll get out but I'll get em out.

a shitty king
Mar 26, 2010
Whoa I thought this thread had vanished, but I don't tend to delve too deep into nuGBS. My Lovely Horse, I'll get right on it.
E: also I never saw any email, can you resend?

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Hi I have not forgotten about this thread but right now real life is a shitlord, I will get my mixes out as soon as I can.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

I'll hopefully have my mix done by the end of the week (and get them out over the weekend?); I think it's mostly ready but Christmas wound up being less productive than I hoped.

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

Tendai posted:

Hi I have not forgotten about this thread but right now real life is a shitlord, I will get my mixes out as soon as I can.

So where am I sending my mixes? I don't think I got a reply from you.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Mowglis Haircut posted:

Whoa I thought this thread had vanished, but I don't tend to delve too deep into nuGBS. My Lovely Horse, I'll get right on it.
E: also I never saw any email, can you resend?
Done!

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Yeah, I'm still putting mine together too, and finances are probably going to dictate that they go out mid-month anyway.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i got my mix in order but i gotta buy the CDs. be patient, partners

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
2 mixes sent, last one waiting for an address from Y-hat.

Y-Hat posted:

i got my mix in order but i gotta buy the CDs. be patient, partners
Gotta be a pro like me & have a stack of blank CDs that've been gathering dust since the last time CD swaps happened.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

gonna send you an email with my address since you don't have PMs

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Haifisch posted:

2 mixes sent, last one waiting for an address from Y-hat.

Gotta be a pro like me & have a stack of blank CDs that've been gathering dust since the last time CD swaps happened.
:hfive:

I recently moved and came across a stack and aaaalmost chucked them out but then I thought "well WHO KNOWS" and here we are! Although they're normal ones and not the sweet ones with the vinyl look and I could swear I still had some of those...

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

Inco posted:

So where am I sending my mixes? I don't think I got a reply from you.

I also need an address, Tendai.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hi, sorry. Apparently my inbox was slightly more overfull than I realized and I missed every email, because I'm amazing. Addresses have gone out!

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Making my mixes tonight, and they will be ready to go out sometime in the not-very-distant future.

Is there anyone else who just wants to receive another mix? Shoot me an email.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Y-Hat posted:

gonna send you an email with my address since you don't have PMs
Music on the way. :toot:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Mixes are done, complete with terrible cover art. It's supposed to snow like a foot here over the next day or two, so they probably won't go OUT till Monday, assuming someone's plowed my driveway.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Soon. Very soon.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Status: tracklists are done, cover art is in a good place, just need to give them a final listen and, knowing me, make some last-minute swaps, but I think these might be ready to go out by the end of the week.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
missed my chance to introduce people to costes

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

I have a mix in from one of my partners so it's me. I'm the guy holding the thread up.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

:siren: CDS ARE ON THE WAY :siren:

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
I'm way busier than I estimated, but I've now vowed I'll make those drat CDs this week, may the gods of rock smite me down otherwise.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i am currently having uncertainty regarding work- specifically, when i start my new job and how much i'm getting paid for it- so i'm very sorry to my mix partners, but you will have to wait a little while longer. i did get Haifisch's mixes. between the two CDs there were only two songs that i already have in my music collection

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
how did i miss this thread

all the poo poo posts made me miss one of the best things happening around here

BrendianaJones
Aug 2, 2011

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
I only have addresses from two of my partners. Also I am lazy and terrible and still have to get to the post office. Bad weather and work stress are my excuses, but I am just lazy. Sorry!

Shnakepup
Oct 16, 2004

Paraphrasing moments of genius
Dropped off my CDs at the post office!

a shitty king
Mar 26, 2010

My Lovely Horse posted:

:siren: CDS ARE ON THE WAY :siren:

I definitely haven't forgotten about you, I'm just unemployed at the moment. And nothing motivates you to do stuff less than being unemployed (I'm freelance so technically I'm just between contracts, but semantics). Mix is pretty much constructed, should be away by the weekend.

BrendianaJones
Aug 2, 2011

Finally mailing two of them, still haven't heard from The Dog House so i don't know where to send his.

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.
Run into a bit of a snag where my computer steadfastly refuses to burn audio discs ever since I reinstalled Windows. I've tried googling the error and none of the solutions have worked. Not sure when I'm going to be able to get these out, which sucks because they are otherwise done.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i got my mixes from My Lovely Horse. i'm very sorry but i require more time to get my CDs in order. i'm thinking this week i'll look for necessary supplies. hopefully they have single blank CDs in cases somewhere. fingers crossed

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
I got my mix from BrendianaJones. Exactly one song I already had, lots of artists I've heard of but never listened to. Promising!

BrendianaJones
Aug 2, 2011

I got both mixes from the partners who actually responded, they look good, haven't listened to them yet, will probably get on that today.

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

I got my CDs from My Lovely Horse! Will be ripping and listening/reviewing these over the weekend. Thank you!

Also I have sent my CDs out, as of Monday!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
where do i send the viruses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
My mix is more or less complete, now I just need to do a master, burn it and send it off across the pond. So probably on Monday.

Haven't heard a word from the others after initial discussions, so might put it up somewhere for anyone interested.

• Locked thread