Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

this was one of the only good things about Old GBS and i'm glad that it's finally back. i learned to like some good bands through previous exchanges and i can't wait to expand my musical horizons some more

WombatHerd@gmail.com (i was a dumb random loving teen and combined two old MTG cards to get this email handle. gently caress you)
USA
2 partners
only one international partner
nah i ain't reviewing poo poo
put me on the list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

axleblaze posted:

:ohdear: this is not going well at all so far. I probably should of bumped this earlier in the weekend but too late for that now.
welcome to new GBS

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

oh my god i haven't seen this thread in ages and it's been two weeks since i had to make my mix? i didn't check my email.

i guess i should get on it... i'll make sure they're out next week

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i got my mix in order but i gotta buy the CDs. be patient, partners

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

gonna send you an email with my address since you don't have PMs

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i am currently having uncertainty regarding work- specifically, when i start my new job and how much i'm getting paid for it- so i'm very sorry to my mix partners, but you will have to wait a little while longer. i did get Haifisch's mixes. between the two CDs there were only two songs that i already have in my music collection

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i got my mixes from My Lovely Horse. i'm very sorry but i require more time to get my CDs in order. i'm thinking this week i'll look for necessary supplies. hopefully they have single blank CDs in cases somewhere. fingers crossed

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

my lovely horse sure loves new wave. i'm not saying that as a bad thing because i'm not familiar with the genre, but there was a lot even on the general mix CD

still slogging along trying to scrape some money together because i am broke and unemployed at the moment

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

good news to my mix partners, i have a job and soon i will be getting my first paycheck from it, so in a couple of weeks i'll send word of my mix being sent out. i've had it ready for a while but i have no CDs to burn them on

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

do either of my partners still want my mix CD? i forgot about this thread again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

ok cool gonna buy the cds and cases on friday, hopefully i can get them out by monday

• Locked thread