Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OfF KiLTeR
Apr 16, 2007

Guess where this lollipop's going?
Buglord
I will enter into this in all seriousness. It's been a while since I have put together a mix of music that is really only to my own particular case.

I am in.

off_kilter(at)hotmail(dot)com

I will do three exchanges and I will do a review for each one. I will do a bonus review of a mix I found from Bowmore that I opened up only a couple months ago.

Also, I am in Canada... should that present an issue. I will ship anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OfF KiLTeR
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Thanks for putting this together, it's a thankless job and you are an awesome person.

OfF KiLTeR
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Gertrude Perkins posted:

Aw, dangit, I missed the cutoff! The mailing list email went into my spam folder for some reason. I'd still love to get involved if anyone's willing to take on a new partner?

Just in case, my deets:

Email - gertrudeprkns [at] Gmail
Country - UK, and I can ship internationally
No. of partners - However many!
Reviews - yes!!
(I am already on the mailing list!)

Hey Gertrude, if you can tolerate another mix from me, I'll swap with you!

OfF KiLTeR
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Rexroom posted:

I got my CDs from off_kilter! Or at least I guess it's from him from the Canadian post stamps.

Bonus points(?) for no CD cases. I'll do a review in a week's time, now is not the time for it.

I must apologize to ALL my partners because my poo poo got all messed up and my CD burner died... after doing a run of half CD's! I apologize for the half-assedry, I normally take more time, but this past winter was a bit of a rough spot. On the plus side, I hope you enjoy the mixes! I have mine all cued up to start reviews when I get home from abroad.

• Locked thread