Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
I have some fresh burnable audio CD-Rs I want to get rid of, so this'll do nicely. Expect some local stuff.

<my nick> at sci dot fi
Finland
Yes
Yes
Sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
I'm way busier than I estimated, but I've now vowed I'll make those drat CDs this week, may the gods of rock smite me down otherwise.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
My mix is more or less complete, now I just need to do a master, burn it and send it off across the pond. So probably on Monday.

Haven't heard a word from the others after initial discussions, so might put it up somewhere for anyone interested.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
All rightie, sent my mixes at last. Should arrive in about two weeks or so.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
I got my CDs from off_kilter! Or at least I guess it's from him from the Canadian post stamps.

Bonus points(?) for no CD cases. I'll do a review in a week's time, now is not the time for it.

• Locked thread