Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrendianaJones
Aug 2, 2011

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
E-mail: BrendenK@gmail.com

What country your partner will need to ship the CD to: USA

How many partners you want: 3

Whether you are willing to ship outside of your own country: Yes

Whether you are willing to review your mixes: I will probably write my thoughts on the mixes I receive, yes.

If you want to be put on a mailing list as to when these things go down: Sure!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrendianaJones
Aug 2, 2011

I only have addresses from two of my partners. Also I am lazy and terrible and still have to get to the post office. Bad weather and work stress are my excuses, but I am just lazy. Sorry!

BrendianaJones
Aug 2, 2011

Finally mailing two of them, still haven't heard from The Dog House so i don't know where to send his.

BrendianaJones
Aug 2, 2011

I got both mixes from the partners who actually responded, they look good, haven't listened to them yet, will probably get on that today.

• Locked thread