Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Yeah, I don't typically sift through GBS looking for these threads anymore because it has been a while, but I got the email.

I'm down to participate as always, even if I end up getting someone i've traded with x years ago. Usual routine:

2 partners
Will ship internationally
Will review at least one disc from each partner
(myusername)@yahoo

How do we get the word out to get more people here to sign up? Maybe make a post in some other sub forums that either deal with music, or creative endeavors?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

artichoke posted:

I have about a dozen of these from over the years and still listen to several tracks today that became favorites. But at some point I felt reviewing them was stupid and people got mad. I have a few reasons why I think it's dumb but am curious - what is the purpose of reviewing?

Probably more for the gratification of the person who made the mix than anything, to give them an idea what tracks hit and which missed. I always enjoy hearing someone has been blasting a piece of music that I made them aware of, or has discovered a certain sound they like and will look in to.

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Making my mixes tonight, and they will be ready to go out sometime in the not-very-distant future.

Is there anyone else who just wants to receive another mix? Shoot me an email.

• Locked thread