Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I am in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Sigma-X posted:

oh and chamale I'm available pretty much whenever thanks to being one of 40 people laid off on the 20th, so let me know what's good for you!

Sorry for being terrible and not checking this thread. I'm available Saturday anytime after 1:00 Mountain Time, or Sunday morning, or Sunday evening after 5:00. What's good for you?

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Sigma-X posted:

Chamale, I can either do after 5:00pm mountain time, or 9:00am california time (10:00am mountain time?) I'll be on irc at 9 for a while and then after 5:00.

I'm up late, I'll do my best to be available at 10:00 mountain time. If not, I get home a little after 5:00.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Sigma-X, I'm hanging out in the IRC, I'll watch for you to sign in.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Sigma-X posted:

Also, always play more trygon predators.

The Best Advice. Are we going to post decklists now?

edit: Oh, we weren't the last ones.

Chamale fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Dec 6, 2015

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Procrastinator posted:

How does it behave on XMage?

It counts the combined CMC of a split card, instead of checking if either half is low enough to cascade into. So it'll typically just skip the card and keep cascading.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Clamps and Anti-Clamps. In retrospect the Wurmcoil Engine should have been maindeck, and the Aura Shards should have been Trygon Predators.

4 Forest
3 Island
1 Mountain
4 Mirrodin's Core
4 Reflecting Pool
4 Vivid Grove

4 Tukatongue Thallid
4 Myr Retriever
4 Eternal Witness
4 Reclamation Sage
4 True-Name Nemesis

4 Nature's Claim
4 Skullclamp
4 Sol Ring
4 Dack Fayden
4 Fabricate

Sideboard:
1 Ancient Den
4 Arcane Denial
4 Aura Shards
1 Great Furnace
4 Wrath of God
1 Wurmcoil Engine

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

little munchkin posted:

Basically I'm hoping that I correctly identified Vandalblast as the best card in the format and that nobody else did.

Your 3 Vandalblasts are no match for my 4 Dank Faygo. I'm available lots of times this week, I could do 9:00 mountain or later tonight, or you can name some other time.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Little Munchkin beat me 2-1 because Goblin Welder is awesome.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Irony Be My Shield posted:

Sol Ring is on par with the power 8. I've sometimes suspected it might be better than moxen in a less combo orientated format.

Someone polled a bunch of pros what the best first pick for a rotisserie draft of all of Magic would be. Sol Ring was first, followed by Black Lotus and Ancestral Recall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I'm going to be away for like 3 weeks so I drop. Muon, you win. But if you'd like to meet up sometime Friday or Saturday day (Mountain time) to play for fun, let me know.

• Locked thread