Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
I am interested

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
archentron or PJ Omega, do you want to play a match anyways? I'd like to test out my deck. Thursday night would work best for me but other nights might work

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Archenteron posted:

You on IRC? Thursday is actually the best day for me anyway, so that's a good time for me to finish my deck by

Sounds good.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
I went to the irc channel in the OP and there's nobody there. is something wrong?

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
Deck: R/U artifacts

//Main
2 Cranial Plating
4 Sol Ring
4 Skullclamp
4 Goblin Welder
3 Junk Diver
2 Myr Battlesphere
4 Myr Retriever
4 Myr Sire
1 Steel Hellkite
2 Wurmcoil Engine
1 Arcane Denial
1 Thirst for Knowledge
4 Darksteel Citadel
4 Great Furnace
2 Island
1 Kher Keep
2 Mountain
4 Seat of the Synod
2 Swiftwater Cliffs
2 Dack Fayden
4 Faithless Looting
3 Vandalblast

//Sideboard
2 Arcane Denial
1 Vandalblast
3 Lash Out
2 Relic of Progenitus
1 Goblin Sharpshooter
4 Lodestone Golem
1 Sphinx of the Steel Wind
1 Pongify

Display deck statistics

Basically I'm hoping that I correctly identified Vandalblast as the best card in the format and that nobody else did.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Chamale posted:

Your 3 Vandalblasts are no match for my 4 Dank Faygo. I'm available lots of times this week, I could do 9:00 mountain or later tonight, or you can name some other time.

sure tonight sounds fine

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Chamale posted:

Little Munchkin beat me 2-1 because Goblin Welder is awesome.

Game 1: Chamale goes off with skullclamp pretty much right away. He draws into tons of artifact hate and True-Names. I get a welder in play and a Steel Hellkite in my yard to take out his True-Names + Dack Fayden, but it just dies repeatedly and never gets an attack in.

Game 2: He gets his skullclamp value train going again, but I welder out Sphinx of the Steel Winds. The game pretty much just ends there because nothing in his deck can touch it. Not much he could do here.

Game 3: I draw 3 Welders plus Dack and his spot removal just can't keep up.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Olothreutes posted:

I'll be hanging around in IRC, Little Munchkin.

thursday or sunday night are the only good days for me. either of those work for you? pick a time

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Olothreutes posted:

I beat Little Munchkin 2-1, he timed out staring down a lethal TNN.

Game one he played the goblin welder value plan, destroyed me. Games two and three I draw a lot more removal and things go my way. Game three he drew probably 30 cards just to find a single vandalblast.

And then I only had 4 mana and couldn't overload it :(

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
odiv I can play on sunday or monday night, ill check the irc channel for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
I just sit there while odiv exiles all my Goblin Welders and beats me down 0-2

• Locked thread