Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
odiv
Jan 12, 2003

I have no idea what the gently caress I'm going to run or how I'm going to figure that out, but I'm in.

You mean to say minimum 60 card deck, right? Maybe I'll just run a Commander pre-con okay, no I won't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

I sat down to look at the card pool last night and holy poo poo, I have no idea what I'm going to play. I'm fairly confident I'm going to get stomped, though.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

OP says pairings tomorrow.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Nothing until Wednesday at the earliest, so you don't have to show up before then. I'll post again when I figure out my schedule.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Defeatist Elitist posted:

No problem, I'm not super available today or tomorrow anyway.
I'll start hanging around on IRC tonight. I'm only free after about 9pm Mountain Wed-Fri though, so that's a bit rough if you're on the East coast.

If you want to play earlier, then the weekend is our best bet.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Defeatist Elitist posted:

I'm on the West Coast, so it's PST for me, we should be all good.
I think I saw you around 7pm-ish Wednesday, but by the time I checked back in around 9, you weren't there. Hung out yesterday too and didn't see you in there. Probably won't be able to play until late tonight, but I'll try to check in, anyway.

Edit: yeah, won't be able to play tonight, anyway.

odiv fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Dec 5, 2015

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Cool, yeah, Sunday night works.

Does your deck work in xmage?

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Yeah, I'm waiting in the channel for him. We're both in the west though so it could be a few more hours.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

I barely got there, 2-1.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Ramos posted:

Also, odiv, what times are you available? I can only play on Cockatrice due to cards missing.

I'm free after about 8pm pacific weekdays, so if you want to play earlier, we'll have to wait until the weekend. I'll download Cockatrice tonight and see if I can figure it out.

I'll post my deck this evening too, but it's Boros Robots. I had a deck similar to little munchkin's, but then I panicked because I had poo poo for removal and traded blue out for white. I lost Dack in the trade, so maybe it wasn't worth it. I also spent less time looking for synergistic artifact creatures, so I just have some dumb/obvious ones.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Boros Robots
3 Cranial Plating
4 Sol Ring
4 Lightning Greaves
4 Mountain
4 Boros Signet
4 Swords to Plowshares
4 Arcbound Crusher
4 Plains
4 Ancient Den
2 Daretti, Scrap Savant
4 Wurmcoil Engine
4 Faithless Looting
4 Goblin Welder
4 Darksteel Citadel
4 Great Furnace
3 Path to Exile
SB: 2 Whipflare
SB: 2 Council's Judgment
SB: 2 Wrath of God
SB: 2 Ghostly Prison
SB: 2 Oblivion Ring
SB: 4 Vandalblast
SB: 1 Tormod's Crypt

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Yeah, the Vandalblasts weren't as bad as I was expecting, but I think I just got lucky in having Daretti or a Welder out at the right time and then also drawing my Darksteel Citadels so my mana wasn't completely demolished.

Also drawing the 1 sb Crypt early was pretty lucky, but it wasn't clear to me if you had any reanimate or not. Probably should have used it earlier to prevent you flashing back a Looting, but that's a tough call.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

All right, Pussy Snorkel. I've had an annoying week with no time at night, but I should be free sometime this weekend.

I'll probably be free late tonight (11pm Eastern and later). Or would sometime Saturday/Sunday work?

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Yep, 0-2 for me.

Drew a Vandalblast to hold him off for a turn, but yeah, land after land really hurts in a format as fast as this.

Where was my faithless looting? Or Daretti? Starting to think I shouldn't have swapped blue out for white because then I'd have thirst at least. Then again, I didn't really draw that much removal either. Ah well, ggs! I'm enjoying these weird decks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Sounds good.

• Locked thread