Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

Well this sounds like the worst thing ever. I wasn't going to be in, but I brewed the perfect deck so I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

Sigma-X posted:

suicidesteve
muon

Let's battle or whatever. I'm around on irc a lot.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

1/2 after using my superhuman ability to not ever draw lands, mulling to 4 and never finding a 2nd land and dying to double Nature's Claim after I finally drew a Sol Ring game 3. Trying not to overextend into a Wrath game 2 cost me the game.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

lol

1 Forest
3 Island
2 Mountain
1 Plains
1 Swamp
4 Azorius Signet
4 Boros Signet
3 Dack Fayden
4 Dimir Signet
4 Door to Nothingness
3 Golgari Signet
4 Gruul Signet
4 Izzet Signet
3 Orzhov Signet
4 Rakdos Signet
3 Selesnya Signet
4 Simic Signet
4 Sol Ring
4 Thirst for Knowledge
Sideboard:

4 Broodstar
4 Darksteel Citadel
3 Lodestone Golem
4 Wurmcoil Engine

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

Sigma-X posted:

Round 2:

elvy vs suicidesteve

Please post your decklists in the thread!

So uh.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

Ramos posted:

According to the seen command, Elyv has not appeared in irc for over a week. He/she has posted in the last two days. Maybe send a PM?

He randomly sent me something on twitch saying he was busy but he didn't say if he was dropping out or what, so I don't know

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

Ramos posted:

Whelp, I'll be sitting around on IRC. I won't be available on Friday or Saturday though due to traveling for Christmas.

Yeah this is a bad week for me. Like, I don't know if I'll be able to play before next Sunday. Maybe tonight or tomorrow night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

0/2, this format is stupid, I'm out.

• Locked thread