Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine

Daily Forecast posted:

because I'm a huge loving moron I refunded this game but then literally the next day I decided I missed it already so I rebought it. It let me do it no problem, and I even kept all of my levels and unlocks. I guess spending eighty bucks had less sting to it because that day I also felt really good about fuckin' nailing a job interview that's gonna get me a lot more funbux.

I'm so bad at videogames, I barely get a 1:1 K/D most rounds, sometimes less. I know a lot of it isn't about K/D but I still think it's a good indicator of how good you are at it in general.
I've never heard an actually good player say KDR wasnt a good indicator of how good you are. If you are good at the core mechanic of shooting your enemy in the face before he shoots you then you'll be more or less good at anything else the game requires.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread