Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
posting smiling
this is me, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling

ChairmanMeow posted:

that's a quality baby

it was, before it became me.

posting smiling

pig slut lisa posted:

that's my sister, pig slut lester

have to say, i think she's pulling off the look a little better than you.

posting smiling

pig slut lisa posted:

i see that wandering hand, mister!

my memory of that day isn't super clear, but presumably i was hungry.

posting smiling
congratulations on your graduation siluvayne, i can tell from that picture that you were already thinking up some killer posts

posting smiling

Afro Doug posted:

couldn't find one of me. here's my grandpa though

he looks really important.

posting smiling

VWVWV posted:

sorry if this pic is huge, I'm on a phone. my mom gave me this when I moved out. whenever I'm feeling down I look to four year old me for inspiration + encouragement

that kid loves the nineties!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling

blaise rascal posted:

I'm the mischievous rapscallion in the center. It was the one and only day my grandmother used a computer. My siblings and I were showing her how.

this is adorable

• Locked thread